Thursday, December 24, 2009
24 December 2009, 11am.I went to school to take my PMR result. Out from the car and enter the school gate. Suddenly, my friend, Cynthia, called me and asked me to wait. So, we went together even she already took her result. She told me, she get 5A 2B. Awesome result! She accompany me to take my result. First step to the office, waaaa, I'm nervous and my heart beat faster ad faster. LOL! Look in the list, I never look at my result first, I take a look, my friends result. Hahaha! Waa, all of us get awesome results! And I'm so happy. My bestfriend, Prudence, get straight A's. Awww~ Adorable. After that, I find my name. First, I want to see 'C' in my result, BUT, I'm wondering where the alphabet 'C'. Haha. Cuz I'm target C for Mathematics and Science. That really shocked me! Waaa! Then, I count how many A I get. 1, 2, 3... I got 3A's. Really shocked me again! And the rest , I got 'B'. I got A in Bahasa Melayu, English(for sure, my fav subject,LOL!), and KHB-KT. I got B in Mathematics, Science, History and Geography. Waaa, amazing! Before this, in trial exam, I always get 'D' for Mathematics and Science, and now, 'B'. Thank's God. My school get 21 students straight A's this year. Congratulations SMK Pujut! We get more and more year by year :) All of this, I give thank's for my Abba Father, for His blessing in my study. I get more than I expect. He's so good to me and so my friends. We all can pass the examination with flying colour of result :) Praise the Lord! And for next year, we start our battle again for SPM(coming soon 2011). To all PMR candidates 2009, Congratulations to those who get excellent result and to those who are not, be thankful yaa, we have done and try our best already, whatever we get, have it own reason :)
So, my post until here. I smile the whole day. hehehehe :)
12/24/2009 02:16:00 PM