Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Hmmm, where to start everything. This 2 days past, I really feel my spirit is so weak. Physically, I look chill,cool, smile, laugh, and joke as others did. But, inside, I'm really dying. Big burden in my heart and so much pain inside. Problem come here and there. Stress a lot! Cry over again! I really can't stand all this. Before this, yes, I am a strong person to cover this all! But, now, I can't keep it all in anymore, like the time not let me to keep it anymore. So, I don't know what to do. Keep so much pain inside and waste my tears everynight, seem likes nothing! What I should do to settle all this problem??? Many questions play in my mind right now. I don't want anybody to get hurt. As long as I can stand this, I try my best. But, now?? Hmmm :'(Only Him know how hurt am I right now when this problem is about the really closest person to me, the one who give me shelter since I was born. Hope, it will be fine after this, hope that person will be understand how I need her love back in my life like how she did to me since I was appear in her life. And I hope, I will get back a strong 'VALERIE' to keep facing all this problem. I believe He will show me the right way and will answer my prayer.
So, my post will be until here. It's only about my feeling right now, and doesn't mean anything. May God bless.
12/23/2009 01:17:00 AM