Dear all relatives, brothers and sisters in Christ and friends,
Wish all of you Happy New Year 2010! A big gift again for all of us, that we still can reach this year.
By the way, forgive me, if I ever hurt or did anything wrong to you all. Unperfect person, but I try my best not to hurt anyone.
For those who lend me a hand, taught me, give me advise or anything, I just want to say, Thank you so much for everything, big appreciate given, all of you will always in my prayer and may He pour His blessing for your kindness.
For all, if we did any mistakes in 2009, learn from it and rise again. Happy moments, keep it deep in our heart to be a great memory.
Last but not least, pray for this new year to bring joy, happiness, hope and bless to our life.
Heal the past, live the present and dream the future.
God bless and I love you all!
Pray and bless,
Valerie Stevenson